When armed with current member and equipment data, incident commanders can make the right decisions, quickly and efficiently, when faced with a crisis. Mission Manager enables first responders to obtain, manage and share critical information during emergencies or events. This helps ensure a successful mission execution.
Armed with current member and equipment data, incident commanders can make the right decisions, quickly and efficiently, when faced with a crisis. Mission Manager enables first responders to obtain, manage and share critical information during emergencies or events.
Mission Manager has extensive mapping options to assist the deployment and management of teams in the field. It allows users to insert map markers for critical items, plan for future operations and print custom maps. Major mapping features include:
- Base Layers: Includes several choices of base layer mapping, including Google maps.
- Overlays: Approximately 106 map overlays with custom transparency levels help planners create truly custom maps. Overlays include major categories such as topography, aviation, weather, points of interest, hospitals, police and fire stations, schools, social media feeds, transportation features, boundaries, cameras and natural hazards such as earthquake fault lines, floods, hurricanes and fires. Up to five additional custom map links may be entered in the system.
- Map Elements: Allows users to drop markers onto the map to identify major items, such as command post, lost subject information, clues and staged equipment.
- Area Sectioning: Generates custom drawn areas using polygons, circles and pies. Draw lines to represent team assignments or other paths.
- Tracking: Enables users to draw tracks of teams in the field, based on communications or real-time, auto-tracking using a third-party tracking system that links into Mission Manager.
Mission Manager allows users to send messages via emails, SMS messages and voice phone calls – or all three at the same time. All team messaging is recorded and automatically entered into the Event Log. Major features include:
- Filters: Can be used to send messages to the entire team or a subset of the team.
- Responses: Team members can send an email to Mission Manager indicating their status for a mission, such as responding, not responding or arriving on scene.
- Voice phone call: Mission Manager can call your team member, read a text message or play a voice recording.
RELATED PRODUCT FEATURES
The most widely used incident management tool.